Ingredients for Neer Dosa :
1 cup rice
salt to taste
1/2 cup water
1 1/2 table-spoon Oil to make each dosa
How to make Neer Dosa :
Prepare a Dosa Batter :
- Wash rice with water 4-5 times. Soak them in water for 7-8 hours or overnight.
- Drain water and grind rice to a very fine paste. Add salt and water to the grinned mixture and mix the batter properly.
Make Neer Dosa :
- Heat Dosa tava or non-stick flat pan over medium-high flame. Sprinkle few drops of water to check whether the pan is sufficiently hot or not. When the water drops starts cracking, rub the pan with a cloth.
- Now spread 1 table-spoon of oil on the pan. Take 1/2 cup of dosa batter and spread it properly in circular motion to form a very thin circle on a hot pan. Keep the heat to medium.
- After 2 minutes or so drizzle 1/2 table-spoon oil more on the sides of dosa. Cook dosa from one side only, taking care that it should not get brown. Fold it twice to make a quarter circle
- Thin Neer Dosa is ready to serve with chutney and Sambar.