Ingredients for Mughlai Paratha :
1 cup Maida (all purpose floor)
1 onion, chopped
2 egg whites
2 table-spoon coriander leaves, finely chopped (dhaniya patti)
1 table-spoon, grated ginger (adrak)
1 Green Chilly, finely chopped (Hari Mirch)
1/2 t-spoon turmeric powder (haldi)
1/4 t-spoon red chili powder (Lal Mirch)
a pinch of Garam masala
1 table-spoon oil for kneading and more for frying
Salt to taste
water to knead
How to make Mughlai Paratha :
- Knead dough with Maida, oil and water.
- Combine all the ingredients (except butter) in a bowl and mix properly. Wrisk eggs properly with all the ingredients.
- Now, take a small dough and roll it into a large size very thin chapati. Spread a bit of ghee on the surface of the chapati and place suitable amount of Mughlai mixture on the surface of the chapati.
- Now, gather all the sides of the chapati with Mughlai mixture inside it to a rectangle shaped Paratha.
- On a preheated griddle or tawa roast paratha from both sides by turning it many times and spreading oil to its surface. Roast it on medium heat till both the sides gets brown patches and the paratha gets properly cooked (fluffy) from inside.
- Take it off from the griddle and serve hot Mughlai Paratha immediately with green chutney, pickle or curd.