Ingredients for Besan ki Roti :
1 cup Besan (Bengal Gram Flour)
1 cup Aata (Wheat Flour)
1/2 teaspoon Red chilli Powder (Lal Mirch Powder)
1 table-spoon dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi)
a Pinch of asafoetida (hing)
2 table-spoon cooking oil for kneading
1/2 teaspoon Salt or to taste
water for kneading
How to make Besan ki Roti :
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Keep adding the water in little quantity and knead well to make a firm dough.
- Add a little oil to cover the dough. Keep it aside for 25-30 mins.
- Divide the whole dough into small round balls.
- Now, take a single ball and roll it into a small round shape chapati, smear little oil for rolling.
- On a preheated tava or skillet, place Besan roti and wait for the bubbles to come.
- Flip the roti to other side and cook further for 1-2 minutes accordingly.
- Take it off from the skillet and smear it with Ghee.
- Besan Roti is ready to serve with the sabzi of your choice.